Category Developer Associate
Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Bringing in new suppliers under JUMIA
- Shortlisting, qualifying and prioritizing key suppliers
- Analysing customer buying patterns, predicting future trends thus determining which supplier to get
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
- Attending fashion related trade fairs/events to source new products/ suppliers
- Seeking feedback from customers regarding products
- Degree/ Diploma in Business
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in closing business deals / dealing with suppliers/ sourcing
- Strong inter-personal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Very good IT skills especially data tools like Excel.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Flexible, professional and pro-active, aggressive and a go getter (hustler)
How to Apply
If you want to apply please send your resume to the following addresses email@example.com and specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Category Developer Associate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applicants should state their Current Salary, Expected Salary and Available Date to Start.
Interview will start on Monday, 18th February 2017.