Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Backend web development
- Track website performance and online marketing efforts using Google Analytics
- Design and manage templates to run as the Jumia newsletter
- Design and Manage Newsletter Email templates and track customer response
- Coordinate with graphics manager for newsletter banners
- Creating and managing marketing voucher codes for customers
- Coordinating with the Commercial Planner to create the email marketing channel calendar
- Analyzing reports on CRM sales
- Manage and dispatch the customer satisfaction survey on a weekly basis.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- A mix of IT/ Software and Customer service/ Marketing background is best fit
- Excellent IT skills especially using web applications and Other ERP software.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in any CRM Tools will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year experience handling website back ends.
- Media enthusiast, with a knack for customer service.
- Creative, sharp, outgoing and up to date individual.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly stating the title of the job on the Subject before 17th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applicants should state their Current Salary, Expected Salary and Available Date to Start.
Interview will start on Monday, 18th February 2017.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||