Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO) is a State Corporation established under Section 3 of the Copyright Act (CAP 130, Laws of Kenya) with the mandate to enforce and administer copyright.
The Kenya Copyright Board invites applications for the following position:
Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
Gross Salary Range: KES 117,000 to KES 131,794 p.m.
Role: Facilitate effective and efficient procurement and supply management services at the Board.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and effective procurement of goods, services and works in compliance with the established procurement policy and regulations;
- Management and distribution of stores;
- Provision of logistical advice to department and unit heads with regard to procurements;
- Provision of technical advice to the tender and procurement related committees to ensure efficient and effective procurements;
- Facilitation in establishment of required procurement committees to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Facilitation of receipt on delivery of goods and stores to respective users;
- Facilitation in the review of review of procurement policies;
- Preparation of annual procurement plans;
- Monitoring of stock levels for necessary attention;
- Coordination of the disposal of unserviceable stores as recommended by the stores disposal committee;
- Overall coordination of preparation of departmental performance contracts, performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supplies Management or Economic from a recognized university with a Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management (CIPS) or;
- Master’s degree in Supplies Management from a recognized university;
- Be a registered member of relevant professional body
- Demonstrate administrative and professional competence in procurement function;
- Has served at the level of Supply Chain Management Officer for at least six (6) years.
- Reliable degree of professional and technical knowledge on procurement policies and regulations and ability to apply them;
- Good understanding of Procurement Act 2015 and subsequent regulations;
- Planning and coordination skills
- Strategy formulation and implementation knowledge;
- ICT proficiency
- High integrity and commitment to achievement expected results
- Creative, analytical and innovative
- Interpersonal and good communication skills
- Good leadership and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and able to multi-task
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download form HERE), CV, two referees, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/testimonials not later by 7th March 2017 to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board,
P.O. Box 34670-00100
Women, People with disabilities and applicants from designated minority groups are encouraged to apply.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer