Company Name: Kobby Technologies Limited
Oracle Functional Consultant
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Ownership of all day to day activities supporting the technical design solutions for the Oracle R12 eBusiness suite as well as other touchpoint applications
- Works closely with functional business analysts and business teams to analyze and understand requirements and functional specifications to be implemented, and translating these to optimal solutions with technical designs for implementation by the Development teams
- Determines the optimal technical solutions using standard Oracle extension capabilities, APIs, integration technologies, with focus on design framework reusable code and Oracle standard development methods
- Writes detailed designs for the implementation of the requested functionality
- Prepares effort and cost estimates, scope documents, and delivery schedules
- Works closely with functional analysts and business users to ensure the developed technology matches the desired requests to support user acceptance testing
- Develops project documentation for implementation of business solutions of simple to moderate complexity
- Leads integration testing and facilitate issue resolution and enhancements raised or requested during predefined project test cycles
- Works with Development and Operations teams to prepare cutover plans and implement releases
- Manages multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses
- Regularly communicates with supervisor work progress, concerns and questions
- Coordinates development of integration activities internally within EBS and with other business applications
Specific Knowledge / Skills:
- Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations (Oracle R12).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Invoice modules.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- At least five years of experience developing, deploying and supporting Oracle R12 EBS/VCP eBusiness Suite and related functionality for Supply Chain functions in a Techno Functional role
- Experience in implementing end-to-end core Supply Chain Management (Oracle Manufacturing Modules – Inventory, BOM, WIP, Routings Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules – ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, SNO, S&OP, Collaborative Planning)
- Experience in Demand Planning (Demantra Sales and Ops Planning), Supply Planning (ASCP, Prod Scheduling, Global Order Promise, Inventory Optimization, Rapid Scenario Planning), Inventory Planning is essential
- Understanding of the technical architecture of ASCP and Demantra is a plus
- Understanding of data integrations for collections
- Additional experience in any CPQ, Order to Cash, P2P, Financials, PA, Services, PLM, EB Tax, etc., is a plus
- Technical abilities to troubleshoot issues and provide development team information to resolve issues efficiently
- Strong working knowledge on Oracle development RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows), OA Framework and ADF;
- Strong in SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture with regard to EBS modules schemas/products, APIs, tables/views
- Architectural understanding of Oracle R12 EBS and integration techniques and web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience preparing Technical Design/Installation documentation such as MD070, CV040, MD120, and CV120
- Experience creating technical solutions and ensuring they meet requirements by having feasibility meetings translating needs into technical requirements
- Experience in project management and proficiency with leading project teams is a plus
- Experience with application systems development life cycle methodology; agile/scrum development methodology is a plus
- Ability to readily comprehend business expectations that affect the current enterprise architecture and future strategy
- Displays competencies in incident management, problem management, change management, service requests and documentation; demonstrates leadership ability to develop and propose overall strategy, architecture and process improvements
- Highly organized with an ability to facilitate communication and scheduling among teams
Ability to perform under pressure, handling interruptions and changes without losing productivity.
- Plan assignments and monitor performance according to priorities as demonstrated by regularly meeting defined deadlines
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent written communications skills with ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least five years experience with Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite implementations, analysis, configurations, detailed designs and development in various areas such as Order to Cash, Supply Chain, Procure to Pay, Finance, Services & CPQ.
- Motivated and driven to excel in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art software environment delivering continuous software releases to enhance and improve our business capabilities.
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th February, 2017 putting the Job Title on the Subject line.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||