NRS Sacco Society
(Deadline extended to 28th Feb 2017)
We are a fast growing Sacco with membership from Government Public servants, Business People, Private organizations, Farmers and individual members.
The Society wishes to recruit for the vacant position in ICT Manager.
- To perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources receiving system application logs and backups.
- To Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- To analyze user needs and software requirements.
- To recommend appropriate hardware requirements.
- To Ensure intranet and internet connectivity in the Society.
- To Maintain, upgrade and update the System software installations
- To make regular reports and advice whenever appropriate
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other IT related discipline from a recognized University.
- Professional experience in information security arid digital forensics.
- Be highly familiar with a wide variety of security, engineering, networking and operating system softwares.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a financial institution e.g. banks, Sacco’s etc
- Leadership, Organizational and Communication skills.
- Must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Ability to detect system errors.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to
NRS Sacco Society Ltd
P.O. Box 575-00902
Interested candidates should apply both in soft and hard copy.
The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should enclose copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 28th February, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.