Job Title: Sales and Marketing Associates
Report to: Head of Sales and Marketing Department
Salary: 50k plus commission and allowances
Our client is a leading construction company with its expertise in building construction, road and earth works, and excavations.
They are looking for best sales and marketing Associates with excellent skills on the same.
They will be based within Nairobi and on and off travelling within the country.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting annual and gross-profit
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in marketing of equivalent
Experience, skills and other requirements.
- 3 years of experience in sales and marketing .
- Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, client Management,
- Demonstrate client convincing power
- Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer
- Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Very presentable
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification , please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATES ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on TUESDAY 21st February, 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.