What is Sematime?
At Sematime, ‘we help any school, anywhere; communicate with parents through the mobile phone.’
Virtually, every parent in Kenya owns a mobile phone making it the most reliable, affordable and effective way to engage them.
#ShuleYanguMkononi means my school in my hand – all student information accessible through a phone.
We are continuously looking for smart people to join our team and be part of defining our history and now we are looking for you to fill the position for an Office Administrator.
- A degree/ diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same line of work in a busy entity
- Confidence with IT and computer packages and other office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great attention to detail, self-motivated, with ability to stay calm and tactical under pressure
- Very organized and good at juggling tasks and prioritizing.
- A great team player with the ability to show initiative.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage phone calls, emails and other correspondences thus ensure excellent customer services.
- Manage our reseller program.
- Prepare and submit reports, presentations and proposals as assigned.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping.
- Set meeting agendas, prepare for such meetings and take minutes.
- Manage staff schedule
- Assist in preparation of budgets and expenses
- Ensure good office working conditions in terms of order and cleanliness.
- Other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and up-to-date resume to hr[at]sematime.com by 24th February, 2017 1400hrs.
This job will pay a gross salary of KES 58,200