St Francis Community Hospital, Kasarani
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Professional Training in Marketing would be an added advantage
- Over 3 years’ in a similar/related role, preferably working in a Hospital
- Coming up with a Marketing strategy for Hospital.
- Increasing revenue through enrolling new corporate clients and consultants.
- Coordinating events within the Hospital as a revenue line.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, ability to conduct a SWOT analysis, and establish targeted market share.
- Improving product/service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Enhancing social media presence of the Hospital
- Identifying product/service improvements or new products/services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Creating awareness of the Hospital in the market for proper positioning.
- Preparing promotional event flyers for Hospital Events.
- Confirming with HODs on the upcoming events and posting them on the website and social media platforms.
- Developing customer satisfaction programs.
- Improving total quality of the Hospital in liaison with other managers.
- Ensuring awareness of the Hospital events and services to the existing members.
- Maintaining and updating information on the Hospital’s website.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct meal leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Managing Media and information dissemination.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Public relation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer care skills
- Creative and innovative
- Assertive and focused person
- Sales and marketing skills
Mode of application
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22nd February 2017
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach detailed Curriculum Vitae