Opportunities with Leading Telecommunications Firm …
Our client, a leading communications company with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented, creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
FTTx First Line Support
Reporting to the Network Operations Manager the successful candidates will be responsible for providing 1st line support for the organization’s home solutions products including Fiber.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical / Computer / Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
The following Certification and Training are an added advantage
- Microwave and Fiber transmission and access technologies training e.g TDM,SDH
- Routing and Switching advanced training(CCNP)
- Linux/UNIX/CentOS, virtualization environment training including HTTP/S
- Training in RADIUS, AAA, TCP/IP, DHCP, SNMP, DNS Services, Mail Services, LDAP, Allot SGW.
- Training & certification on Wireless Platforms 2G/3G/4G
- MS SQL Server
- Wimax, RF systems,FTTx,Fibre certifications
- VMware Training
- Clustering technologies training
- Software configuration management products training such as Subversion or CVS
- VAS Charging & Billing training
- Routing and Switching Expert training(CCIE)
- The ideal candidate will also have at least 3 years’ experience in Transmission Support based on the above requirements.
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to firstname.lastname@example.org