Opportunities with Leading Telecommunications Firm …
Our client, a leading communications company with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented, creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
Performance Management Analyst
Reporting to the Network Operations Manager the successful candidates will be responsible for managing the quality of network services offered to customers.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical / Computer / Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Microwave and Fiber transmission and access technologies training e.g TDM, SDH
- Routing and Switching advanced training (CCNP)
- Training on Wireless Platforms 2G/3G/4G
- Wimax, RF systems,FTTx,Fibre certifications
- VAS Charging & Billing training
- Routing and Switching Expert training(CCIE)
- Nokia CORE Network Advanced Training
- Nokia Radio Access Network Advanced Training
- Huawei CORE Network Advanced Training
- Huawei Radio Access Network Advanced Training
The ideal candidate will also have at least 3 years’ experience in Performance Management based on the above requirements.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in Performance Management of Nokia and Huawei equipment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||