Territory Sales Executive
Location: Kibera and Kawangware
Our client, whose vision is to enable affordable mass-market communications in developing countries, by empowering people through cost effective internet service and active drive in digital inclusion in these markets.
They are seeking to recruit Territory Sales Executives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute all sales activities within your specific defined geographical region.
- Continually identify and uncover new opportunities to boost sales of Home Internet services.
- Revenue: Cary out customer MTU and STU visits to recruit new tenants to the Home services and ensure that every customer continually pays for and continues to use the service.
- Reporting: Provide ongoing feedback on all your sales activities into the Head of Sales and Distribution, covering tenants interested, signed up, paid and delinquent.
- Continually feedback on any network issues, or non-compliance by customers on the Home Internet etc.
- Continually gather competitor feedback / updates / status and feedback immediately into the business.
- Work towards and implement Sales best practices at all times.
- Training: Educate all potential internet customers on all internet products and services.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Meet and aim to surpass all daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for Home Wi-Fi and Public Wi-Fi services in your Territory.
- Assist your fellow Sales colleagues in hitting sales targets outside your specific territory for the benefit of the team as a whole
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enhance brand visibility.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development on selling in specific identified opportunities throughout the Area.
- Pass leads on community based organizations to Business Development for the development of multi sales activation opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development in passing leads on multi–tenant units (MTU) where we can sell from
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum in Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in direct face to face sales, experience in our target market an added advantage
- Have excellent customer focus and service skills, with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Be IT Savvy
- Show a general interest in technology and the internet
- Ability to work well under pressure
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 24th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.