Women’s Rights Awareness Programme (WRAP) is a Non-governmental Organization based in Nairobi and whose core objective is to provide shelter and other related supportive services for abused and violated Women and Children.
WRAP is URGENTLY seeking to recruit a Caretaker / Gardener.
- Must be between 35-45 years of age
- KCSE D+ and above
- At least 2 years working in a similar position
- Must be physically fit with strong stature
- Excellent communication skills (English and Kiswahili)
- Gender sensitive and child friendly(Experience working with women and children an added advantage)
- Reference letter from previous employer(s)
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Introduction letter from your area Chief’s and/or Religious Leader.
- Valid driving license will be an added advantage
If you meet these requirements please send your detailed CV and testimonials to;
Women’s Rights Awareness Programme (WRAP)
P.O. Box 3006-00200
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 24th February 2017
Note: Salary is Kshs 13,000 pm