Duma works is recruiting for Sales Representatives for one of our clients in the Automotive Industry. The client is a leading car tracking service provider in East Africa.
- Understand specific units’ definitions and criteria i.e. leads generation, developing selling and up selling strategies and developing retention strategies;
- Understand and efficiently implement the lead management process as per the company’s guideline;
- Achieve the minimum sales targets, bench marking and attaining the per-set monthly, quarterly and annual goals;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent after sales service;
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features;
- Build productive trust relationships with customers;
- Accurate booking and closing all sales leads into the CRM/ERP systems;
- Preparing, scheduling and pitching sales presentations;
- New products and services promotion.
- Minimum diploma course in a business related course;
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing;
- Experience in the Automotive system will be an added advantage.
- Honest, excellent and integrity;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Technical knowledge.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2807”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2807 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 21 August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.