Job Title: FMCG Sales Manager
Salary: 200K – 250K
Our client is a well-established company in the FMCG industry.
They are looking for a well experienced and results oriented Sales Manager to build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
He /she MUST have relevant prior sales experience in FMCG.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead preparation and scheduling for quarterly business review meetings with all regional representatives to review progress on strategic plans.
- Attend daily briefings to review back order fill rate.
- Plan regular visits to Key Accounts as well as the General Trade in Nairobi and the regions
- Review weekly market intelligence reports from the sales executives and ensure there have set priorities for the month and that there is progress on the same.
- Review weekly sales report together with the sales team and ensure they are all aligned.
- Receive weekly sales report with action plans for any individual outlet that is behind target from the sales executives.
- Prepare monthly regional penetration and sales’ progress reports.
- Receive quarterly price surveys – wholesale buying and selling prices from the regions.
- Ensure all accounts are operating within the agreed limits, and collections are made on time.
- Ensure route to market strategies is well executed so as to deliver maximum product availability and ROI to the company.
- Ensure development of close relationships with Key customers including key accounts, distributors and other stakeholders relevant to the success of the business.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG Sales Management
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and proficient use of the internet and email
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand and process sales data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven team work and leadership skills, and the ability to successfully build and manage a team and mentor all staff and agents in order to support business growth
- Organized, systematic and process oriented with good administrative skills;
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work under minimal supervision and willingness to be responsible for a varied set of tasks that will support the company’s growth and expansion
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.