Position: Sales Drivers
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our Client a major manufacturer and distributor of food products, seeks to fill the positions of driver sales executives with background in FMCG sales.
- Responsible for direct sales according to assigned routes.
- Conduct daily visit to all assigned outlets for the sole purpose of selling and merchandising products.
- Ensure the assigned area route is adequately covered and conform to delivery schedule as set by the area supervisor.
- Conduct periodic mapping of assigned area, and inform the area supervisor of new establishments that have opened.
- Ensure that sales target is achieved in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the assigned area supervisor potential and actual problem that may affect sales on a daily basis.
- Deliver a daily report on the total sales activity to the assigned area supervisor.
- Ensure that credit customer accounts are settled on time.
- Ensure that the monthly statement of accounts are delivered on time to the customer
- Negotiating the sales and clinching business with clients
- Certificate or Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Valid driving license
- At least 3 years’ experience in van sales selling FMCG
- Ready to work in any region
- Good communication skills and excellent selling skills
- Outgoing personality with a good network
- Self-motivated and hardworking
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted