We are looking for a talented individual to fill the Unit Trust Scheme Sales Executive position in Nairobi. Our client is a leading financial and investment company.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring the growth of the Unit Trust Scheme and the products under it. You will be working with sales targets.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, organized and have excellent communication skills to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Finding new Business for all UTS Products.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly targets are met.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales
- Identifying & establishing contact & develop business opportunities with potential customers proactively.
- Aggressively promote & propose products to potential clients.
- Creative in marketing sense & passion to learn in related UTS products
- Able to do presentation to customers of all levels & good follow up.
- To meet individual sales target with a positive attitude.
- Coming up with marketing strategies.
- Conduct investor Education to existing, new and future clients.
- Look after the customer relationship in pre-sales and to post sales
- Keep clients apprised of product and service enhancements, including changes in investment options.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients, members and third parties.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Preparation of weekly sales reports
- Preparation of any other reports that might be required by the Management.
Any other duties assigned by management in line with task.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Demonstrated and proven financial industry Sales track record. Unit Trust sales will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Marketing, Diploma in sales, BCom, (Accounting) or any other similar qualification from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years’ sales experience
- Sales experience in the Insurance Industry will also be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Swahili
- Excellent customer service
- Drive and commitment
- Desire to achieve individual and team goals
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Honest and reliable
- Result driven
- Customer focus
- Accountable for own actions
- Well spoken
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2908”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2908 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 31 August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.