Organisation Caritas Switzerland and Caritas Luxembourg are non-governmental aid agencies and members of Caritas Internationalis.
Caritas works worldwide and adheres to international humanitarian principles (NGO code of conduct). Caritas Switzerland and Caritas Luxembourg act in the frame of a MoU as a consortium in the Eastern Africa and the Horn of Africa.
They operate a joint Liaison Office in Nairobi, have Country Offices in Somaliland (Hargeisa) and South Sudan (Torit) and a Representative in Ethiopia (Addis Ababa).
Senior Finance Officer
Education Technical Advisor
Organisation Caritas Switzerland and Caritas Luxembourg are non-governmental aid agencies and members of Caritas Internationalis. Caritas works worldwide and adheres to international humanitarian
principles (NGO code of conduct).
Caritas encourages people to take charge of their own fate and does this by promoting local initiatives that sustainably improve the living conditions of the socially disadvantaged, advocating the conservation of natural resources, supporting civil conflict resolution and peace building, cooperating with local partners and strengthening their own commitments.
Hotel Internal Audit Manager
- To provide independent assurance that the Group’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness and efficiency of the policies, procedures, systems and standards by which the Group’s financial, physical and information resources are managed.
- Add value by acting as a facilitator in business risk management and carrying out value for money reviews, thereby assisting the management in the effective discharge of their responsibilities.
Duty and Responsibilities:
READ MORE HERE >>>
Assistant Reinsurance Manager
Our client in the insurance industry is looking to fill the position of an Assistant Reinsurance Manager who will report to the Underwriting Manager.
Overall Purpose of Job
This position acts as a support unit for the underwriting department, as well as ensuring that the company is well protected through adequate reinsurance programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support individual departments with all Reinsurance-related issues
- Review and recommend for approval Reinsurance contract wordings
- Use the system to resolve all treaty coding issues
- Ensure that the Company deals with reputable
READ MORE HERE >>>