If you are a hard working, enthusiastic and results-driven individual with leadership and management experience, then join our client team.
Our client, a top 100 company in Kenya is seeking a skilled operations Manager who will oversee all aspects of the company – from sales to customer service, to daily operations and HR.
This is a very unique position for which we need a tenacious, resilient and well-rounded person with the confidence and experience to run the business and ensure its success.
As a Manager, you will hire and supervise employees, interact with clients and largely command the day-to-day operations of the business.
You will retain responsibility for the business’s profits and losses.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all processes and practices are working in a proper manner. He/she will discuss with other members of management and devise any specific goals, which are to be accomplished within a certain time period.
- Oversees all processes; pay minute attention to monthly or quarterly functioning of each individual practices and report on the same to the directors.
- Hire well-experienced and efficient staff to handle the operations of the business; s/he will need to train, guide and assist the newly hired staff, regarding the business
- Conduct presentations to the directors pertaining to business, marketing, and advertising strategies, and all other necessary aspects of the company processes; that will lead to a better working culture and increase in profitability.
- Communicate with clients and attract new projects to the company for execution and finalization
- Ensure that every individual department is giving their best possible outputs, recommend and devise any new policies that are likely to prove beneficial to the goodwill of the organization.
- In consultation with other managers, conduct quarterly, semiannual and yearly general meetings for presenting the profits, gains and achievements of the company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, HR, or Construction Management or equivalent technical school degree with specific experience
- 3+ years managerial or supervisory experience in commercial or residential construction
- Proven skills in business and financial management
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Exceptional communicator with strong inter-personal skills and experience in successfully negotiating challenging situations..
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, supervisory, scheduling and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
A gross of between K’sh 50,000 to k’sh 90,000 is applicable depending on skills and qualifications.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.