Person required URGENTLY!! to fulfill exciting opportunity with huge growth potential into various streams of ICT and other projects.
The job function of the Project Manager is to lead the definition, planning, management and delivery of projects in support of the program strategy and goals.
The individual will lead cross-organization teams, effectively planning, communicating, and driving change through the execution of projects in alignment with the overall program strategy.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Be liaison between clients and employer
- Develops project team goals, roles and processes (i.e. communication, problem-solving and decision-making) to effectively execute and implement project requirements
- Manages cross-organization team dynamics, alignment, and utilization.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle, driving results within the context of the business strategy
- Leads problem solving and decision making to drive project delivery through strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Monitors progress on complex, cross-organization projects relative to schedules, budgets, and quality. Identifies risk and resolves issues that impact project completion
- Provide leadership and input to project teams through all phases of facilities setup, systems and infrastructure related to project definition and delivery to drive rapid solutions implementation
- Communicates plans, status and issues related to project status and execution concisely and broadly across all functions and levels of the organization
- Required to communicate between 2 sites (30% of time)
- Work location will be based at client premises in Nairobi
- Flexible to work hours weekly
- 3 Year degree and 5+ years related experience in project management capacities, (MANDATORY)
- 5+ years experience managing large business process (MANDATORY)
- Must have sound experience in Technology and business projects (MANDATORY)
- Sound references
- Proven track record of projects managed
- Must be extremely stress tolerant and able to adapt to change rapidly
- International experience working on large projects (Will be advantageous although not a must)
- High sense of urgency with the ability to drive results, demonstrated ability to deliver on commitments
- Demonstrate results in planning, managing, and implementing large projects within time and budget objectives
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities, demonstrates solid judgment and decision making skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, ability to manage conflicts across groups
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical project execution, driving change through leadership, facilitation and communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop effective working teams and relationships across multiple functional organizations
- Strong, direct, and open communication and presentation skills, capable of presenting information to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and facilitation skills, ability to promote collaboration across teams
Note: To Apply send Cover Letter, Resume and 3 referees to Recruitment@kencall.com by June 8th 2012.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||