Our principal design tools are Computer Aided Design and simulation methods to provide innovative, cutting edge solutions in the spheres of structural design, construction and value engineering.
Day: June 6, 2012
Position: Scanning Technician
Our client, a leading Provider of custom software applications in Africa is looking for an experienced Scanning Technician.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Install setup and maintain all scanners and computer equipment that shall be used to manage the scanner.
- Consolidate digitized documents from computers of the scanner operators neatly.
Job Tasks (Duties)
2. Assures that effective orientation and training for new staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented.
3. Inspects to ensure that all safety, sanitation, energy management, preventive maintenance and other standards are consistently met
4. Assures that all standard operating…
Extract, reconcile and submit tax returns on monthly basis. Prepare MS schedules and book Provisions in SAP, raise C/Notes for EPD, AOD and market support.
Update fixed assets register in BAUD, ensure all new assets are labelled on time, run and book depreciation in SAP.
Reconcile GL schedules including GRIR A/c and follow-up issue resolution with stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
R1. GL Schedules & Book closing (40%)
- Prepare and book provisions and accruals as may be required.