- Receive, shelve/store, distribute and dispatch material.
- Possess ability to operate and enter information in a computerized inventory system.
- Possess the ability to identify consumable items
Day: June 9, 2012
Job Title: Corporate sales Executives
Job Role: Meeting and exceeding revenue targets by developing relationships within targeted customers
Duties and responsibilities:
- Engage with customers at executive level (MD, FC and ICT Manager level), to understand their communication needs, to leverage the company’s Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs, to grow relationships with a longer term focus.
- Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
- Developing and
Position Title: Communications Specialist
- Establishing programmes’ financial management systems.
- Coordinating and administering AMREF’S plan for the control, monitoring, compliance and reporting of financial transactions, as well as coordinating financial planning in line with the
Tracking Code: 5157