- Receive, shelve/store, distribute and dispatch material.
- Possess ability to operate and enter information in a
Day: June 9, 2012
Job Title: Corporate sales Executives
Job Role: Meeting and exceeding revenue targets by developing relationships within targeted customers
Duties and responsibilities:
- Engage with customers at executive level (MD, FC and ICT Manager level), to understand their communication needs, to leverage the company’s Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs, to grow relationships with a longer term focus.
- Create and manage sales
Position Title: Communications Specialist
- Establishing programmes’ financial management systems.
- Coordinating and administering AMREF’S plan for the control, monitoring, compliance and reporting of financial transactions,