- Preparation of appropriate marketing material about our products and
Day: June 30, 2012
The Ideal candidate must hold a degree in Computer Science/Business /Education.
- Maturity & Integrity
- Self Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT
Job Scope: 30 days
1. Support in the recruitment of staff to include review and analysis of applications for all the positions advertised.
2. Shortlist and Screen candidates, whilst working closely with management to prepare oral interview questions and related tools in both English and French in preparation for the interview.
3. The consultant is expected to:
- produce a written interview report in both English and French.
- Prepare an overall report for the period of consultancy
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- First level of business interaction
- Communication & Escalation Management
- Follow-up’s & Issue closure coordination with internal team
- Remedy Management & ticket allocation
- Remedy Daily Reporting
- L1 Documentation
- 9×6 Mon-Fri Support First level of support (Min 40% of total monthly tkt)
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information,