We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Civic Educator – Elections and Political Parties Act
- Educate the youth on the Elections and Political Parties Act.
- Facilitate forums on the Constitution.
- Compile a detailed report on the civic education exercise at the end of the forum.
- Be responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all reports and required documents.
- Be able to address large gatherings.
- Should be able to answer questions on the Elections and Political Parties Act.
- Have knowledge on the Elections and Political Parties Act.
- Experience in mobilization and coordination of forums.
- Must be computer literate.
- Highly analytical and critical with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in both Kiswahili and English languages.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya