We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Nutrition Specialist
Terms of Service: Contract
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
- Supervise, monitor and support the implementation of a nutrition project.
- Provide input as needed for preparation of brochures, leaflets and any other publications.
- Assist in the development of the monitoring and evaluation plan of the project.
- Organize nutrition campaign events.
- Develop a database to facilitate easy access to nutrition data.
- Moderate the nutrition blogs and regularly update the nutrition web page.
- Train young people on nutrition and healthy living.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the project manager.
- Must have a degree in Public Health & Nutrition or other relevant discipline(s).
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and report writing skills.
- Should be a team player with a high sense of responsibility.
- Must be technologically savvy.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya