We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Training Officer – Entrepreneurship
- Design the training package, including methodologies, procedures and modality for effective training related to entrepreneurship.
- Coordinate with project manager, resource persons and relevant institutions for execution.
- Prepare training schedules as per the work plan for timely completion of training.
- Review of all training packages supported and organized by AYT by analyzing the following the course content, methodology, efficiency and effectiveness of resource persons.
- Analyzing impact and effectiveness of the training.
- Ensure that relevant project outputs, best practices and lessons learned are captured, well documented and disseminated, complying with the agreed requirements.
- Evaluate the training courses and curriculum and ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Amend and revise capacity building activities as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that might occur within the life of the project.
- Coordinate and supervise technical staff involved in capacity building.
- Ensure that the narrative reports on training and capacity building are compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
- Must have a degree in Education or related field.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Should have good training, planning and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge in developing training curriculum.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya