B2B Lubricant Engineer
Job Ref. MN 5397
Our client, wishes to fill the positions of B2B Lubricant Engineer whose objective is to develop the company’s lubricants in consumer segment by developing the market for the company’s brand in this channel.
The candidate should be an experienced Sales professional capable of achieving lubricant sales in the target market and will be expected to have appropriate territory knowledge, strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Maintain, develop and grow sales of the company’s lubricants to consumer clients through increased volumes and margins.
- Make presentations to potential customers on the technical specifications of the company’s lubricants.
- Carry out lubrication surveys for customer equipments.
- Train Customer’s technical staff on appropriate storage and usage of company’s lubricants
- Assist customer’s technical staff on appropriate storage and usage of company’s lubricants.
- Liaise with support departments including Finance, Distribution, Logistics and group Technical resource to ensure prompt service to customers needs.
- Reduce receivables and ensure all customer accounts operate within approved credit terms. Collect and follow up reconciliation for customer accounts.
- To monitor closely competitors activities in respect to their new strategies, pricing, etc.
- Ensure compliance of department with HSE company standards especially with regard to storage and handling of petroleum products; undertake action where necessary.
- Ensure proper customer service and respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Prepare marketing and sales reports and meet set deadlines.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Chemical & Process Engineering.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- 5 years experience in competitive lubricant market.
- Strategic mindset, independent, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel & Word are mandatory)
- Willing to travel.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3page A4 size and a daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 12noon, 29th June, 2012. Email to: email@example.com.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:-
Your Name :
Current/Past Salary :
Year 2012 Benefits:
If house, state market rent,
If car, state cc.