B2C Lubricant Engineer
Job Ref. MN 5398
Our client, wishes to fill the positions of B2C Lubricant Engineer whose objective is to develop the company’s lubricants in reseller segment by developing the market for the company’s brand in this channel.
The candidate should be an experienced sales professional capable of achieving lubricant sales in the target market and will be expected to have appropriate territory knowledge, strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Maintain, develop and grow existing resellers through increased volumes and margins.
- Conduct technical training to distributors’ staff, mechanics and their customers.
- Make presentations to potential customers on the technical specifications of the company’s lubricants.
- Assist customers on technical aspects that arise from the use of the lubricants.
- Liaise with support departments including Finance, Distribution, Logistics and group Technical resource to ensure prompt service to customers needs.
- Reduce receivables and ensure all customer accounts operate within approved credit terms. Collect and follow up reconciliation for customer accounts.
- To monitor closely competitors activities ¡n respect to their new strategies, pricing etc.
- Ensure compliance of department with HSE company standards especially with regard to storage and handling of petroleum products; undertake action where necessary.
- Ensure proper customer service and respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Prepare marketing and sales reports and meet set deadlines.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Chemical & Process Engineering.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- 5 years experience in competitive lubricant market.
- Strategic mindset, independent, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel & Word are mandatory)
- Willing to travel.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3 page A4 size and a daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 12noon, 29th June, 2012. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:-
Job Ref No.:
Year 2012 Benefits:
If house, state market rent,
If car state cc.