Belladonna Pharmacy Ltd, an established retail pharmacy, has offered services to its esteemed clientele from the Village Market Shopping Mall since 1992.
Through Belladonna Healthcare Services, we have partnered with Manipal Hospital (www.manipalhospitals.com) in Bangalore, having 15 branches and over 5,000 doctors in Southern India, to provide medical safari services in Kenya and East Africa at large.
Based on the above, the Board has created the position of a Pharmacy Manager to ensure our standards are enhanced and the growing business is well managed.
About the Position
- Reporting to the Board, the Pharmacy Manager will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the pharmacy is run in an efficient and professional manner;
- Give regular reports to the Board as required and implement the Board’s vision;
- Supervise Staff and ensure targets are met, undertake performance appraisals, and oversee the pharmacy’s intern programme;
- Ensure proper dispensing of prescriptions by following standard operating procedures for receiving, filling, dispensing, logging, and maintaining loss prevention controls;
- Strengthen compliance with regulatory procedures and other industry standards including ensuring strict adherence to ethical and professional values;
- Provide advice to patients in managing their pharmaceutical needs;
- Ensure proper maintenance of records such as pharmacy files, clients profiles and charge file systems
- Be the principal liaison with regulatory authorities and professional bodies that affect pharmacy
- practice; and
- Ensure that the pharmacy maintains a technological edge that will ensure that its efficient operations with top of the range customer care services.
- At least a degree in Pharmacy from a reputable university;
- At least 5 years experience in the management of a busy and reputable community pharmacy;
- Excellent communications skills, be compassionate, a team player and demonstrate leadership;
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board; and
- Must be a member of Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya (PSK)
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Terms are negotiable, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All applications must be received by 6th July 2012.
Applications must include: C.V, Academic and Professional Certificates, three referees, and a daytime email contact.
The applications should be sent to:
Village Market Shopping Complex – Gigiri
Tel:+254 207122141 Mobile: +254 735 122147 Fax:+254 20 7122147