A company dealing with importation and distribution of wines and international spirits throughout Kenya wishes to recruit a highly proactive, self driven individual to fill the position of Brand Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Brand Manager will have his/her key performance indicators as follows:
- Develop brand communication and advertising material to support and complement field sales team efforts e.g. corporate Brochures, Website development etc.
- Build and utilize market research data to anticipate market/consumer/competition trends to guide strategic business decisions to optimize business potential.
- Manage contracted Promotions, media and advertising agencies and respective activations to ensure best possible output on the brands of the company.
- Analyze segments of the market in terms of brand type and propose ways of improving company’s market share of target brands.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Business Administration.MBA in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Brand Manager in the FMCG industry with at least two years as a Sales Representative.
- Should be a team player and a leader.
- Excellent Communication, presentation and PR skills.
- Ability to analyze market data, recommend and implement necessary actions.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare budgets.
- Experience in the wines and spirits industry is an added advantage.