Business Planning and Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the job holder will be responsible for overseeing and organizing the business planning processes and coordinating the planning and implementation of the strategic business plans and initiatives to drive the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Monitor and analyse the outcome of strategies to drive revenue growth and increasing customer acquisition by use of existing products and up-take of new products;
- Work with senior management to develop performance measurement and management guidelines and templates to assist in strategy formulation, monitoring and reviewing performance;
- Work with senior management to increase organizational performance capabilities by championing proper understanding and appreciation of strategy implementation concepts and principles;
- Apply the latest and best in practice tools in planning performance outcomes, managing, measuring and reviewing performance as an integral part of strategy execution;
- Ensure the business is aligned to future strategic growth opportunities through timely provision of management information and business intelligence;
- Participate in preparing and managing the forecasting process ( 12 months rolling) to ensure appropriate targets are set, periodically reviewed and all parameters considered;
- Monitor performance against set strategic targets, make performance commentaries, follow up on exceptions and ensure corrective measures are taken up;
- Constantly review business processes and interact with management to provide consultative support to planning initiatives;
- Develop execution strategies for the various strategic initiatives to ensure high level buy-in from senior management and commitment from all British-American Staff
- Consolidate and provide periodic reports to Group Managing Director.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field;
- An MBA or Strategic Management experience will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar environment, preferably within Financial Services, 3 of which should be at a management level;
- Professional certification;
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Goal-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of office productivity tools (Microsoft office, etc).