Our client is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play services.
They are seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic &innovative individual for the role of Business Analyst who will report to the Managing Director.
The Business Analyst will provide a key link between the operational unit and the finance department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation and monitoring of budgets and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information
Preparation of management accounts and reconciliation to budgets
Providing analysis, forecasts and other relevant information to senior management and external consultants.
- Minimum of  years relevant experience in preparing budgets, management accounting & KPI monitoring
- Advanced MS Excel skills and ability to create financial models
- An undergraduate degree in engineering is desirable. MBA degree and/or accounting qualification is also desirable
- Prior experience with Pastel Accounting Software is desirable
- Effectively communication and report writing skills
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to excellence and high standards of integrity, professionalism, loyalty, honest, respect, open mindedness, open communication and business ethics is required.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 29th June 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.