We are looking for a Business Development Executive to help the company develop and sell its ICT products in training and consultancy.
This constitutes products in Information Technology, Broadcasting and Telecommunication.
- Preparation of technical proposals
- Research and survey of the industry
- Development of new products and services
- Matching our products to the market
- Assist consultants in delivering services to the market
- Preparation of tenders
- Liaising with the business innovations department (technical/expert committee) to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets as per the demands in the market.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Handling corporate trainings from sourcing of delegates, production of training materials and related logistics both for the delegates and for the trainers.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- General technical input/contribution to all our services
- Initiating, Negotiating and close deals.
Must possess at least a diploma in Electrical & Electronics or related fields such as computer engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, IT etc.
i. At least two years accumulated experience in the corporate world.
ii. Must possess knowledge in all areas of ICT
Attributes of People Required
- Excitement/higher energies for technology
- Subscribe to Imagination, going for the best, customer centric, professionalism, honesty ,dynamism and integrity as values
- Have self-initiative/drive and desire for success
- Have an acumen for business
If you possess the above requirements, send your resume to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission is 8th June 2012.