Job Title: Medical Officer (Physician)
Organization Name: Central Bank of Kenya Staff Clinic
Central Bank of Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-motivated professionals with excellent credentials to fill the following post within its Staff Clinic establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the doctor in- charge, the job holder¿s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide treatment for a wide variety of common health problems.
- Attend to emergency calls
- Educate staff and dependents on emerging medical concerns
- Conduct research in field of specialty treatment of outpatients.
- Supervise other medical personnel (clinical officers, lab technicians and nurses)
- Play a central role in clinical governance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Aged between 35- 44 years
- Be holders of MBChb, MMed(Med) from a recognized university
- Post qualification training in HIV/AIDS Management, family medicine or cardiology will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- At least eight (8) years (post-basic) experience in a busy reputable outpatient clinic or hospital
- Must be willing to work odd hours and on weekends/holidays
- Must be willing to do work visits in any of the institution¿s clinics in the country
- Be eligible for private practice License and should be insured with a Medical Defense Union or a Medical Protection Society.
- Should have visiting rights in at least two major private hospitals in Nairobi.
How to Apply
If you consider yourself proactive, self-driven and up to the challenge, please visit the following link www.centralbank.go.ke/careers/ and submit your application online (attach updated CV) so as to be received on or before June 24, 2012.
Applications received after deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvasing either direct or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification