Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, seeks nutrition, communications, gender, subcontracting, and management professionals for the Kenya Agricultural Value Chain Enterprises Project, a five-year, $35-$40 million USAID-funded project under the U.S. Government’s Feed the Future (FtF) Initiative in Kenya.
This project will assist the Government of Kenya in improving the competitiveness of selected agricultural value chains with the overall goal of increasing the productivity and incomes of smallholder farmers and other actors along the value chain, thereby enhancing food security and improving nutrition.
All long-term positions will be based in Kenya.
Positions are subject to project award.
Senior and Mid-level Positions in the following areas:
- Agricultural Value Chain Strengthening
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Gender Integration
- Financial management/Accounting
- Contracts Management
- Operations Management
- Advance degree in field relevant to the position to which applying
- 8 – 10+ years experience for all positions
- Proven record in successful delivery of technical assistance
- Proven managerial/supervisory experience
- Prior USAID project experience highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English language proficiency required
- Prior experience on agriculture and value chain initiatives a plus
Send cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 29, 2012.
Please write the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Only finalists will be contacted.