Coffee Development Fund
(ISO 9001:2008 certified)
Coffee Development Fund (CoDF) is a State Corporation vested with the responsibility of providing sustainable and affordable credit and financial solutions along the coffee value chain.
The Fund wishes to recruit a competent candidate to fill an existing vacancy in its Finance and Administration Department as outlined below:
The Finance and Administration Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for the finance and administration function including advising the Board, the Chief Executive Officer and Management on strategic financial performance of the Fund.
- Provide leadership in the Department of Finance & Administration
- Provide leadership in the formulation and implementation of financial management strategies and policies
- Oversee the development and implementation of sound financial management systems.
- Create financial awareness on resource allocation, cost reduction and financial discipline.
- Prepare and implement budgets and budgetary controls
- Manage the organization’s human capital and administration including office and fleet management;
- Ensure compliance with audit recommendations, procurement policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a recognized university
- A Masters in Business Administration or related field
- A qualified accountant (CPA-K / ACCA)
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- At least five (5) years relevant experience, three (3) of which at senior management level preferably in a financial institution.
- Demonstrated experience using and complying with international financial reporting standards
- Well developed ICT skills and proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in HR and administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity and honesty.
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit hard copy of your application together with copies of your certificates, detailed CV, stating your current position, current remuneration level, email and telephone contacts so as to reach us on or before 22nd June 2012 addressed to:
The Managing Trustee Coffee Development Fund P.O. Box 52714 – 00200 Nairobi
Coffee Development Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.