Our Client, Color Creations Africa Limited is looking for an ambitious, self-driven candidate to fill the position of:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Account Manager will be responsible for the facilitation of the growth of sales and attainment of monthly sales targets.
The position holder will also lead a team to set and realize sales targets in line with the objectives of the Sales Department.
Principal Roles and Accountabilities:
- Signing off and managing new clients
- Responsible for account development for existing key clients
- Conduct market research to gain knowledge on new products based on clients needs and introducing and developing them into the market in conjunction with the Product Development Department
- Develop micro sales strategies/plans in line with the overall sales strategy/plan and implementing the same within the assigned clients and markets
- Set the sales targets and following up on sales performance based on these targets
- Compilation of the weekly sales reports that indicate the sales conversion rate to be reviewed by the Head of Sales
- Conduct customer surveys and give feedback
Required Qualifications and Competences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course/higher diploma in sales
- At least 4 years working experience selling and marketing a product with a proven record of meeting sales targets
- An individual with a wide network of business contacts
- Good Client Relationship Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th June 2012 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.