- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly budget variance reports.
- Preparation of annual and monthly cash flow projections.
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Implementation of budgetary control procedures
- Preparation of funds reports, budgets and cash flow reports related to projects
- Preparation of cost benefits analysis for new projects, proposed new academic programs and courses.
- Prepare the University’s break even points, class status report for the Institutions, Schools and Departments.
- Preparation of other statistical reports as may be required from time to time.
- Review internal controls and balances in financial and non-financial transactions.
- Supervise and maintain the University’s fixed assets register.
- Ensure compliance to the University’s financial, procurement and other relevant University procedure manuals and policies.
- Check/authorize all journal entries before they are posted into the system.
- Ensure efficient management of working capital.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Accountant or by Finance Manager
- BCOM and CPA(K)
- Over 7 years’ experience in a senior related position with above average performance;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical and reporting skills;
- Hands on skills in MS Office packages, with knowledge of relevant financial packages
- High integrity and honesty.
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 44400-00100,
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Daystar University is a chartered interdenominational and evangelical Christian University. Its mission is the development of Christian Servant Leaders for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Africa and the world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Applicants to this position must be committed Christians, who show evidence of involvement in their local churches.www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.