In order to support our growing portfolio in the thematic area of Management Information Systems for Social Protection, we are looking for a Software Developer who should be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The position shall be initially contracted for a 3 month period but may be extended upon satisfactory performance during the first one month of probation.
The software developer shall report to the Senior Management Information Systems Specialist who will provide project and technical leadership on the specific software development assignments.
Education and Experience :
The Software Developer should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Science
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in management information system and software related ICT assignments;
- A sound knowledge of relational database management systems – especially SQL
- Server 2008 – , project implementation life cycle and using mature software
- development technologies.
- Good C# and .Net 2.0-4.0 skills, including ASP.Net skills
- Strong Visual Studio.Net 2008 and/or 2010 development skills
- Experience with transact SQL Server programmability including stored procedures, functions and triggers
How To Apply:
We invite interested candidates who meet the requirements to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails should include:
- The reference number Ref. DP/REC/01/21052012
- Detailed curriculum vitae including qualifications, education and relevant work experience
- Current and expected remuneration
- Names, addresses and day time contact numbers of three referees.
The deadline for applications is 15th June 2012.