Document Management Operators
Category: Information Technology & Telecoms
Location: Kisumu, Kenya
Employment Type: Full- time
A leading document solutions company in Kisumu is recruiting results oriented document management operators.
To provide document management support including sorting, scanning, imaging, indexing, verification and database entry of archived records
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute document management tasks as assigned
- Provide on-site and off-site technical support to clients
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic IT/ computing skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excess, Access, PowerPoint
- Fast Typing speed up to 40 words per minute
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Willingness to learn
- Form four leavers with a minimum of B+ and grade B in Mathematics and English
- Diploma/ degree holders may have added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters, KCSE or diploma certificate and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate why you are the best candidate for this position and how you skills and experience match our requirement.
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday June 13, 2012 5pm.
Interviews will be held in the same week.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.