Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will develop programs and communication systems to enhance FKE’S visibility, improve brand presence and strategically position FKE as an opinion leader in the market.
- Formulate, implement and manage an effective PR and communications strategy to promote the organization’s image and reputation.
- Manage and develop FKE’s communication objectives on a weekly basis to facilitate the Federations advocacy and lobbying strategies
- Manage FKE’s communication channels to facilitate effective stakeholder communication and engagement
- Maintain effective media relations, establish and maintain regular contacts with media representatives to promote and advocate for the organization’s goals/activities
- Strengthen partnerships and networks with the organization’s stakeholders, particularly government agencies, development partners, NGO’s and private sector organizations.
- Relevant University degree in Communication or Public Relations
- A post graduate qualification in Public Relations or mass communication.
- At least five years experience in a senior PR & Communications position in a busy environment, with hands on experience in research writing (policy briefs, news paper articles, fact sheets, industrial relations reports and newsletters)
- The ideal candidate has hands on experience to PR & Communications