Finlays is a vertically integrated and geographically diversified agri-business that takes a leadership role in
The group has established itself as a reliable, responsible, innovative and sustainable producer with a deep knowledge and passion for its products. Sustainability is pivotal to the group’s success and it lies at the heart of what Finlays does and stands for.
Finlays is Kenya’s largest agricultural export group employing over 22,000 people and annually exporting over 300 million stems of flowers, 7 million kilos of vegetables, 26 million kilos of black tea and 3 million kilos of tea extract.
The organization is geographically located in Nairobi, Naivasha, Kericho, Mt. Kenya and Mombasa and works with 1,200 vegetable out growers and 10,000 tea out growers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen a for a high caliber refrigeration professional to fill the position of Refrigeration Supervisor.
Location: Naivasha, Kenya.
The key result areas for this position will be to:
- prepare and provide a work plan for all refrigeration jobs;
- assess and provide cost estimates for all refrigeration jobs;
- service and maintain all the refrigeration equipment, air conditioners, canteen equipment, pack house and cold store equipment;
- attend to emergency breakdowns;
- train and develop the refrigeration team;
- optimize the utilization of resources;
- develop and implement quality and timely service delivery mechanism;
- ensure compliance to all applicable standards, policies and procedures; and
- provide timely management information.
The ideal candidate must possess all the qualifications and competencies outlined below.
- Diploma in refrigeration
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Be results oriented with unquestionable integrity and honesty
- Possess excellent interpersonal, team working and leadership skills
How to apply
If you are interested in and meet the requirements of this position, please submit an application including a detailed CV, your postal and email addresses, telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees one of whom must be your current or latest employer.
Your application to email firstname.lastname@example.org should reach us not later than 13 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted