Job Scope: 30 days
1. Support in the recruitment of staff to include review and analysis of applications for all the positions advertised.
2. Shortlist and Screen candidates, whilst working closely with management to prepare oral interview questions and related tools in both English and French in preparation for the interview.
3. The consultant is expected to:
- produce a written interview report in both English and French.
- Prepare an overall report for the period of consultancy
- Prepare and participate in a debriefing exercise with management and other relevant staff in order to share useful lessons learnt for improvements in the future.
- Advice management on any matter related to the recruitment as maybe required.
- A Masters degree in Law, Social Sciences, Business Management and Administration, etc with ten (10) years of practical experience in similar assignment for the Team Leader.
- Expertise in Recruitment of Personnel
- Excellent Report Writing skills
- Fluent in English and French or Portuguese
- Travel required