Greenbell Communications Ltd.
Title: Account Manager
Department: Sales and Client Relations
Reports to: Head CRM and Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Present and sell company products and services to existing and potential clients.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance i.e. prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential client’s relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to increase sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new account managers.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A mature and ethical individual with high level of demonstrated commitment – “GBC hires character and trains skills”
- Minimum age of 28 years
- Must have a degree in Sales and Marketing or in any other business related field.
- More than 2 years of experience in sales management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing GBC at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your manager.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- May also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
Skills and Interests
To be successful in this position you’ll need to have:
- The ability and desire to work within stipulated timelines and scope of work.
- A professional appearance and a positive company image
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
Application Letter and CV to be sent to email@example.com with the subject line as; Application for Account Manager by Close of Business 25/06/2012.
GBC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage female applicants to apply