To qualify for this position, interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance, possess excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Computer literacy, ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure is a must.
Business Development Assistants
Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for building a profitable credit portfolio among economically active households in the rural areas.
- Customers recruitment
- Marketing microfinance products to potential customers
- Appraising customer creditworthiness
- Developing and implementing individual work plans and ensuring a healthy and growing portfolio
- Monitoring loan repayments
- Making and submitting periodic progress reports
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Cooperative Management , Commerce, Economics, Agribusiness, or related field
- O level C+ with a minimum pass in Mathematics of C+
The General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 – 00100