Group Financial Controller
Reporting to the Directors:
Our client a group of companies in the manufacturing sector with interests across different sectors of the economy is seeking to fill the vacancy of a Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be a senior manager responsible for all financial aspects of the Group including; developing and executing financial strategy to support and drive the Group’s business growth, guide management in making strategic Financial Management decisions, Risk management and Compliance responsibilities among others.
- Lead the development and execution of the finance strategy, provide leadership, risk management and financial advise with regard to business performance, and ensure action plans are in place to meet business commitments;
- Provide strategic advice to support business initiatives and assist in the execution of business strategies;
- Drive consistent improvements in financial processes and routines and ensure effective management of costs across the business;
- Accountable for all internal finance processes, controllership, owning the complete balance sheet, filing and reporting requirements.
- Develop finance talent and pipeline plans, coach teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting monthly, quarterly and annually on costs/revenue by the company.
- Ensure timely submission of annual returns.
- Lead the annual Budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning through medium term plan.
Required skills and experience
- Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent Bachelors Degree. An MBA would be advantageous
- A minimum of 10 years financial management experience, 3-4 of which must be at senior management level
- SAP Business one Asset knowledge
- Audit and Auditing experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, within managerial/ leadership and non-managerial employee groups;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers and provide value add insights to the business.
- Gujarati speaking qualified candidates will also have this as an Added Advantage.
Potential, qualified and interested candidates are required to submit their application in soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th June 2012.
Information Systems Manager
Reporting to the Directors:
Our client a group of companies in the manufacturing sector with interests across different sectors of the economy is seeking to fill the vacancy of an Information Systems Manager.
This position is responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization’s information and technology needs, including the implementation and integration of system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs;
- Developing, recommending and documenting plans, policy, standards, procedures and checklists
- Analyzing requirements and developing functional and design specifications
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Honors degree; in ICT, Mathematics, Business or related fields
- Knowledge of programming or systems analysis
- SQL, SAP Business one a Must
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- 5 plus years of IT experience in working and implementing IT solutions
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Potential, qualified and interested candidates are required to submit their application in soft copy to: email@example.com by 2nd July 2012.