Hotel Jobs In Uganda
Our client a group of Hotels is looking to recruit 3 Receptionists for their hotel in Kampala Uganda
- Able to work well under extreme pressure
- GUEST Service driven
- Have a positive attitude
- Diligent and consistent
- MUST have Grade 12.
- Hotel School Graduate/the Hotels in-service trainee graduate and or two year managerial experience are advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Computer Orientation and experience with Opera Fidelio is preferable.
- Good problem solving actions and makes use of sound judgment.
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Acquisition and maintenance of our GUESTS
- Meet and greet all our GUESTS with a friendly and welcoming smile.
- Deal with all our GUESTS daily queries.
- Operate the hotels Property Management System.
- Answer all incoming calls through the hotels switchboard and direct calls to the necessary extensions.
- Will be required to take live booking enquiries and also follow through with the hotels reservation procedure.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive negotiable salary
- Housing benefits
- Medical benefits
- Monthly service charge bonus
- Year- end bonus which you qualify for after 1 year of employment
- Monthly incentive scheme
If you meet the above, kindly send or resend your application along with an up-to-date CV with telephone contacts for three professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org including your daily telephone contact, current net salary and your expectation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted