Our Client, a leading Insurance company in the region, seeks to recruit an Information Call Centre Agent to effectively achieve its strategic objectives
Answer incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports.
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Arrange for the dispatch information packages, brochures etc. to clients and interested parties
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills – verbal, written and eloquence
- Knowledgeable and quick in decision making
- Mature, temperament, patience and empathy
- Passion for people
- IT skills including familiarity of CRM solutions
- Good memory, ability to comprehend, captures as well as interprets basic customer information.
- Ability to follow through
- Self-drive initiative
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations
- Attention to details
Education and Experience:
- Business related degree
- At least one year insurance experience
- Progress in Professional qualification in insurance e.g. ACII, COP preferred
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- One year experience in sales and marketing and customer service
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please apply via www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.