Job Title: Registry clerk
Reporting to: Underwriting Manager
Duty Station: Meru
This position acts as a support unit for the Underwriting Department.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieving of files
- Maintaining of registry
- Indexing and boxing of lapsed files
- Provide files for renewals on a monthly basis
- Ensure accurate retrieval of files by use of tracer cards
- Assisting in processing of renewal notices
- Implementation of filing policy
- Any other duties assigned by management in line with task
Education: Minimum C+ grade KCSE Certificate in a relevant field How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward an application letter and a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Applications shall be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.