We are seeking dynamic, highly driven and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions to report directly to the Finance and Administration Director.
The internal auditor will be required to provide independent assurance in its risk management, governance and internal control processes to ensure operational efficiency in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA(K) or ACCA,
- Masters degree will be an added advantage,
- 5 Year experience in an auditing firm.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Systems knowledge and familiarity.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
The Company Lawyer will be required to provide strategic and legal advice to the organization to enhance good governance and compliance with the set laws and regulations.
- Bachelor of laws (LL.B),
- Diploma in Law, must be an Advocate with a valid practicing certificate,
- Masters degree will be an added advantage &
- at least 5 years’ experience in commercial law practice or busy corporate commercial law /company secretariat environment.
The successful candidates is expected to demonstrate high levels of the following key competencies:
- Strong Analytical and organization skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work and travel at short notice.
Candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply and send their applications enclosing copies of their CV’s, academic and professional certificates, and a copy of National ID.
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates.
Applications should be sent to address below by post, courier or hand delivery, latest 30th June 2012.
P.O Box 49010-00100 GPO