The Bank is poised to change the financial services landscape with a medium term objective of becoming a top tier player within 4 years.
As we expand our operations throughout the country as a fully-fledged commercial bank, we are seeking to recruit energetic, innovative, dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Head of Human Resource
- Plan the strategic direction of the Human Resource department, aligning it with the overall business plan and strategy of the company.
- Establish design and adapt the performance management systems, to support the organization’s strategic initiatives.
- Advising senior leaders about the performance management implications of strategic decisions and operational plans.
- Recommends solutions and advise management on significant employee relations matters.
- Responsible for maintaining key contacts with employer associations & labour ministry officials and keep fully informed of changes in labour or employment law matters.
- Directs the administration of the compensation system and methodology, ensuring consistent practices.
- Ensures that all employees are provided equal opportunities, fair and consistent application of policy.
- Ensures that all employees are working in a safe manner, and are up to date with policy and instructions.
- Support the Human Resource team in providing a comprehensive Human Resource management service
- A university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Relations, Behavioral Science, or Management.
- Requires substantial experience in general Human Resources or preferably in the banking sector, with an emphasis in organizational design and planning, employment, labour law, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.